Your Role at Bolt
- Identify/prospect, contact and sell to e-commerce key decision makers and influencers through a solution and value selling approach
- Qualify sales opportunities through meetings with C-level and LOB executives, and other key stakeholders
- Communicate value to senior stakeholders and find creative ways to succeed
- Sell innovation and disruption, build trust without deep product evaluations, leverage multiple use cases, and compress deal cycles
- Close deals in net new accounts with a focus on identifying and closing quick wins
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue targets
- Track all customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting Salesforce
- Prioritize opportunities and apply appropriate resources to ensure 100% satisfaction among all customers
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- At least two years of quota carrying sales experience in Cloud technology, Fintech, Analytics or SaaS
- Success closing net new accounts
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Ability to develop C-level relationships within large accounts
- Passion for cloud and SaaS technologies and the desire to learn and grow in a high growth startup
- Can travel for deals if needed
- Previous experience in an early stage company with the ability to succeed in a startup environment
- Ability to simply articulate intricate fraud, payment, and analytic concepts
- Previous experience as SDR / BDR
- Deep understanding of e-commerce payments and the ecosystem
Be 20% Wrong
As a startup, speed is extremely important. The quicker we move, the more mistakes we make. If we are making no mistakes, it means, quite simply, that we’re not moving fast enough. Therefore, a 20% error rate is, not only permissible, but expected. If you’re not wrong 20% of the time, you’re not moving fast or ambitious enough.
All or Nothing
All or Nothing is the guiding philosophy for our decisions. Starting with why we work at Bolt, it is, quite simply, because we’re obsessed. We’re not here to advance our professional careers or for a financial outcome. We’re here because we’re obsessed with changing the world and becoming the best versions of ourselves. And we trust that, to the degree to which we do what we are obsessed with, everything else in life will fall into place. Similarly, we make only “All or Nothing” decisions about others we bring onto the team and product features we build.
Chase 10X, Not 10%
The only way a startup with 10s of people can outcompete corporations with 1000s is by leveraging its force multipliers of nimbleness, talent, and creativity. Large corporations focus on 10% optimizations to generate millions in revenue. They cannot evoke major changes without years of preparation. As a startup, we don’t have that luxury… it also does not make economic sense to optimize something that’s very small. There are always more incremental features to build. There are always more incremental people to hire. But, from product to people, we must consistently chase 10X opportunities and force multipliers.
Writing Over Talking
At Bolt, we recognize that talking drives emotions, ego, and politics. Writing enables clarity of thought and analysis. We strive to create a culture where decisions are driven by data, not by social influence. To facilitate this, we approach problems with preparation, writing out issues and proposals in depth.
A business thrives when everyone on a team takes full responsibility for their outcomes. When things go wrong, individuals don't blame other teams or individuals- they accept responsibility and take initiative to fix problems without being asked. At Bolt, extreme ownership isn't just for leaders; it's for everyone.
Win as a Team
At Bolt, we want everyone to be as successful in their pursuits as possible. We know that our peers’ successes are tied to ours. And their triumphs, whether personal, professional, or otherwise, will benefit the company and us as individuals in the long-term.
- Work with a world-class team
- Significant equity at a fast-growing company
- Ownership and autonomy over substantial projects
- Generous medical, dental and vision benefits for you and your family
- Parental leave
- Daily breakfast, lunch, dinner, and a fully stocked kitchen
- Flexible vacation policy
- Parking and transit benefits, including safe and last mile rides
- Relocation support
- An office filled with energy and optimism