Enterprise Account Executive
Your Role at Bolt
- Be selling directly to e-commerce decision-makers, which includes C-level executives and other key stakeholders
- Correlate usage of Bolt directly with growth in prospective customer revenue. This is a clear ROI-based sale.
- Be an energetic self-starter who is proactive in holding yourself accountable to a consistent sales process.
- Know how to sell innovation and disruption, build trust without deep product evaluations, leverage multiple use cases, and compress your deal cycles.
- Present a thorough territory plan within first 90 days.
- Close deals in net new accounts.
- Identify and close quick wins.
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue targets.
- Track all customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting in our CRM.
- Utilize a solution and value selling approach.
- Evangelize Bolt's full-stack payments platform.
- Ensure 100% satisfaction among all customers.
- Prioritize opportunities and apply appropriate resources.
- Be passionate about communicating value to senior stakeholders and figuring out creative ways to create success.
We're looking for someone with...
- A 4-year bachelor degree.
- A minimum of 7+ years of quota-carrying sales experience.
- At least 3 years selling to mid-size and larger companies, having achieved deal outcomes well into the six figures.
- Prior success in analytics, cloud, or SaaS sales.
- Extensive experience building customer relationships.
- Ability to simply articulate intricate payments and analytic concepts.
- Proven successful track record of exceeding sales quotas.
- Success closing net new accounts.
- Ability to develop C-level relationships within large accounts.
- Ability to travel for deals.
- Passion for cloud and SaaS technologies.
- Previous work experience in an early stage company and knowledge of how to navigate and be successful in a startup environment.
- Deep understanding of e-commerce payments and the competitive ecosystem.
- Bolt is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Be 20% Wrong
As a startup, speed is extremely important. The quicker we move, the more mistakes we make. If we are making no mistakes, it means, quite simply, that we’re not moving fast enough. Therefore, a 20% error rate is, not only permissible, but expected. If you’re not wrong 20% of the time, you’re not moving fast or ambitious enough.
Fear is the primary motivator of human action. It drives people to cherish safety and complacency, coupled with an aversion to risk and change. However, it’s risk and change that advances the human race. Extreme risk and change is required to disrupt the digital commerce space as we know it. The outside world can’t possibly have the same knowledge that we have within our company walls. While we’re being called crazy, we must be fearless and driven by our internal conviction.
Chase 10X, Not 10%
The only way a startup with 10s of people can outcompete corporations with 1000s is by leveraging its force multipliers of nimbleness, talent, and creativity. Large corporations focus on 10% optimizations to generate millions in revenue. They cannot evoke major changes without years of preparation. As a startup, we don’t have that luxury… it also does not make economic sense to optimize something that’s very small. There are always more incremental features to build. There are always more incremental people to hire. But, from product to people, we must consistently chase 10X opportunities and force multipliers.
All or Nothing
All or Nothing is the guiding philosophy for our decisions. Starting with why we work at Bolt, it is, quite simply, because we’re obsessed. We’re not here to advance our professional careers or for a financial outcome. We’re here because we’re obsessed with changing the world and becoming the best versions of ourselves. And we trust that, to the degree to which we do what we are obsessed with, everything else in life will fall into place. Similarly, we make only “All or Nothing” decisions about others we bring onto the team and product features we build.
Keep it Simple
Complexity worship has drowned the modern world. Simple solutions are harder to come to, and, rather than be dismissed as “too simplistic”, should be hailed as a result of clear thinking. Simplicity enables speed, reduces cost, and allows for faster learning.
Win as a Team
At Bolt, we want everyone to be as successful in their pursuits as possible. We know that our peers’ successes are tied to ours. And their triumphs, whether personal, professional, or otherwise, will benefit the company and us as individuals in the long-term.
- Work with a world-class team
- Significant equity at a fast-growing company
- Ownership and autonomy over substantial projects
- Health benefits for you and your family
- Daily breakfast, lunch, dinner, and SNACKS
- Relocation support
- An office filled with energy and optimism