Your Role at Bolt
- Design and build marketing data, reporting, analytics, attribution, and testing structures that are accurate and reliable
- Create robust dashboards in data visualization platforms for retailer and maker acquisition efforts to drive marketing optimization
- Manage the implementation of Marketing Operations programs (e.g. marketing automation implementation, CRM enhancements, lead scoring, etc.)
- Proactively identify and solution for key system and process gaps
- Build and deploy programs to maintain hygiene and integrity of our prospect database
- Work directly with Rev Ops to own the relationship between Marketo and Salesforce for API uptime, field creation, and system backlogs
- Help drive closed-loop reporting from Leads to Revenue so that we know our ROI by campaign, offer, and source
- Own, measure and iterate on processes required to achieve lead qualification milestones
- Identify marketing funnel improvement areas and develop process/engagement solutions with the marketing and sales team
We're looking for someone with...
- 5+ years of marketing experience either in a demand generation or a marketing ops role
- Advanced experience working with Marketo and Salesforce
- First-hand experience in owning 5M+ lead database and managing lead source tracking
- Advanced understanding of the campaign management process, attribution and measurement, and marketing funnel management
- Strong analytical skills and experience using data to drive actionable insights and decision-making
- Ability to collaborate well with diverse partners, influence without direct authority, and build strong relationships across teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate complex business frameworks, processes, recommendations, and data to audiences across functions, teams, and organizational levels
- Structured thinker, with strong project management skills and attention to detail
Nice to haves...
- Marketo Certified Expert
- A passion for marketing technology
- Experience with SQL a plus
- Proven ability in driving efficiency through data and technology
Be 20% Wrong
As a startup, speed is extremely important. The quicker we move, the more mistakes we make. If we are making no mistakes, it means, quite simply, that we’re not moving fast enough. Therefore, a 20% error rate is, not only permissible, but expected. If you’re not wrong 20% of the time, you’re not moving fast or ambitious enough.
All or Nothing
All or Nothing is the guiding philosophy for our decisions. Starting with why we work at Bolt, it is, quite simply, because we’re obsessed. We’re not here to advance our professional careers or for a financial outcome. We’re here because we’re obsessed with changing the world and becoming the best versions of ourselves. And we trust that, to the degree to which we do what we are obsessed with, everything else in life will fall into place. Similarly, we make only “All or Nothing” decisions about others we bring onto the team and product features we build.
Chase 10X, Not 10%
The only way a startup with 10s of people can outcompete corporations with 1000s is by leveraging its force multipliers of nimbleness, talent, and creativity. Large corporations focus on 10% optimizations to generate millions in revenue. They cannot evoke major changes without years of preparation. As a startup, we don’t have that luxury… it also does not make economic sense to optimize something that’s very small. There are always more incremental features to build. There are always more incremental people to hire. But, from product to people, we must consistently chase 10X opportunities and force multipliers.
Writing Over Talking
At Bolt, we recognize that talking drives emotions, ego, and politics. Writing enables clarity of thought and analysis. We strive to create a culture where decisions are driven by data, not by social influence. To facilitate this, we approach problems with preparation, writing out issues and proposals in depth.
A business thrives when everyone on a team takes full responsibility for their outcomes. When things go wrong, individuals don't blame other teams or individuals- they accept responsibility and take initiative to fix problems without being asked. At Bolt, extreme ownership isn't just for leaders; it's for everyone.
Win as a Team
At Bolt, we want everyone to be as successful in their pursuits as possible. We know that our peers’ successes are tied to ours. And their triumphs, whether personal, professional, or otherwise, will benefit the company and us as individuals in the long-term.
- Work with a world-class team
- Significant equity at a fast-growing company
- Ownership and autonomy over substantial projects
- Generous medical, dental and vision benefits for you and your family
- Parental leave
- Daily breakfast, lunch, dinner, and a fully stocked kitchen
- Flexible vacation policy
- Parking and transit benefits, including safe and last mile rides
- Relocation support
- An office filled with energy and optimism