Your Role at Bolt
What you’ll do:
- Drive revenue by recruiting and qualifying new agency Partners who are focused on servicing the SMB market to the Bolt Partner Program.
- Collaborate with the Bolt’s Marketing and Product teams to develop and implement effective go-to-market strategies with new and existing SMB-oriented partners.
- Develop success plans to ensure agency wide adoption and expansion of Bolt to the partner’s end clients.
- Manage your pipeline and generate leads for our sales team and for the partners
- Build strong relationships with the Sales & Success organizations to encourage prospective customers and current customers to use an agency partner for e-commerce services.
- Promote training and certification to ensure the effectiveness of their services on the Bolt platform
- Assist in the ideation and execution of joint marketing programs and promotions with high priority partners
- +5 years professional experience, including 3+ years technology or agency sales, partner management, or business development experience in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree ideally in business management and/or related fields
- Experience building & growing partnership programs(acquisition, enablement, marketing, operations, management), in a SaaS/cloud environment.
- Ideally come into the role with a deep network of relevant contacts(digital agencies, eCommerce solution integrators, etc)
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving revenue & business KPIs in a high-growth environment
- You have a passion for getting things done, carry out responsibilities with minimal direction, enjoy working hard, are full of energy for challenges, and seize opportunities more than others.
- You have excellent communication skills and strong project management skills
- You are highly skilled at working cross-functionally and build processes, communication and trust across partners.
- You are willing to travel domestically as required.
- Experience working within Online Commerce, Payments or a Fintech ecosystem a nice to have
Be 20% Wrong
As a startup, speed is extremely important. The quicker we move, the more mistakes we make. If we are making no mistakes, it means, quite simply, that we’re not moving fast enough. Therefore, a 20% error rate is, not only permissible, but expected. If you’re not wrong 20% of the time, you’re not moving fast or ambitious enough.
All or Nothing
All or Nothing is the guiding philosophy for our decisions. Starting with why we work at Bolt, it is, quite simply, because we’re obsessed. We’re not here to advance our professional careers or for a financial outcome. We’re here because we’re obsessed with changing the world and becoming the best versions of ourselves. And we trust that, to the degree to which we do what we are obsessed with, everything else in life will fall into place. Similarly, we make only “All or Nothing” decisions about others we bring onto the team and product features we build.
Chase 10X, Not 10%
The only way a startup with 10s of people can outcompete corporations with 1000s is by leveraging its force multipliers of nimbleness, talent, and creativity. Large corporations focus on 10% optimizations to generate millions in revenue. They cannot evoke major changes without years of preparation. As a startup, we don’t have that luxury… it also does not make economic sense to optimize something that’s very small. There are always more incremental features to build. There are always more incremental people to hire. But, from product to people, we must consistently chase 10X opportunities and force multipliers.
Writing Over Talking
At Bolt, we recognize that talking drives emotions, ego, and politics. Writing enables clarity of thought and analysis. We strive to create a culture where decisions are driven by data, not by social influence. To facilitate this, we approach problems with preparation, writing out issues and proposals in depth.
A business thrives when everyone on a team takes full responsibility for their outcomes. When things go wrong, individuals don't blame other teams or individuals- they accept responsibility and take initiative to fix problems without being asked. At Bolt, extreme ownership isn't just for leaders; it's for everyone.
Win as a Team
At Bolt, we want everyone to be as successful in their pursuits as possible. We know that our peers’ successes are tied to ours. And their triumphs, whether personal, professional, or otherwise, will benefit the company and us as individuals in the long-term.
- Work with a world-class team
- Significant equity at a fast-growing company
- Ownership and autonomy over substantial projects
- Generous medical, dental and vision benefits for you and your family
- Parental leave
- Daily breakfast, lunch, dinner, and a fully stocked kitchen
- Flexible vacation policy
- Parking and transit benefits, including safe and last mile rides
- Relocation support
- An office filled with energy and optimism