Partner Marketing Manager
Your Role at Bolt
- Develop joint co-marketing activities with partners to acquire merchants
- Own the end-to-end execution of said activities. Mediums to include, but not be limited to: events, blog posts, whitepapers, webinars, press releases, email, social media, etc.
- Track success metrics on all activities. Deliver regular insights on partner campaigns and opportunity performance
- Maintain strong working relationships with marketing (and other: sales/field/leadership) counterparts at key partner companies
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Bolt sales, marketing, design, etc. teams to develop and execute end-to-end co-marketing field activities with partners
- Generate co-marketed content ideas, conduct research on industry-related topics (tailored to partner audiences), and produce assets for online distribution
- Develop partner-specific collateral/sales enablement materials in conjunction with Bolt Product Marketing
- Help build internal ambassadors within Bolt for our partners by effectively communicating joint messaging and positioning, as well as the “why” and “how” of our go-to-market initiatives with partners
- Support the recruitment, onboarding and development of key partners as needed
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience in the Technology sector
- Excellent project management, prioritization, written, and communication skills
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM platforms (Salesloft, MailChimp and Salesforce preferred)
- A growing understanding of marketing programs, events, promotions, and the development of partner-sourced lead generation/pipeline
Nice to have...
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business
- 3-4 years experience in channel/partner marketing, enablement, and assessment
- Software industry experience, specifically working within Online Commerce, Payments or a Fintech ecosystem is preferred
Be 20% Wrong
As a startup, speed is extremely important. The quicker we move, the more mistakes we make. If we are making no mistakes, it means, quite simply, that we’re not moving fast enough. Therefore, a 20% error rate is, not only permissible, but expected. If you’re not wrong 20% of the time, you’re not moving fast or ambitious enough.
All or Nothing
All or Nothing is the guiding philosophy for our decisions. Starting with why we work at Bolt, it is, quite simply, because we’re obsessed. We’re not here to advance our professional careers or for a financial outcome. We’re here because we’re obsessed with changing the world and becoming the best versions of ourselves. And we trust that, to the degree to which we do what we are obsessed with, everything else in life will fall into place. Similarly, we make only “All or Nothing” decisions about others we bring onto the team and product features we build.
Chase 10X, Not 10%
The only way a startup with 10s of people can outcompete corporations with 1000s is by leveraging its force multipliers of nimbleness, talent, and creativity. Large corporations focus on 10% optimizations to generate millions in revenue. They cannot evoke major changes without years of preparation. As a startup, we don’t have that luxury… it also does not make economic sense to optimize something that’s very small. There are always more incremental features to build. There are always more incremental people to hire. But, from product to people, we must consistently chase 10X opportunities and force multipliers.
Writing Over Talking
At Bolt, we recognize that talking drives emotions, ego, and politics. Writing enables clarity of thought and analysis. We strive to create a culture where decisions are driven by data, not by social influence. To facilitate this, we approach problems with preparation, writing out issues and proposals in depth.
A business thrives when everyone on a team takes full responsibility for their outcomes. When things go wrong, individuals don't blame other teams or individuals- they accept responsibility and take initiative to fix problems without being asked. At Bolt, extreme ownership isn't just for leaders; it's for everyone.
Win as a Team
At Bolt, we want everyone to be as successful in their pursuits as possible. We know that our peers’ successes are tied to ours. And their triumphs, whether personal, professional, or otherwise, will benefit the company and us as individuals in the long-term.
- Work with a world-class team
- Significant equity at a fast-growing company
- Ownership and autonomy over substantial projects
- Generous medical, dental and vision benefits for you and your family
- Parental leave
- Daily breakfast, lunch, dinner, and a fully stocked kitchen
- Flexible vacation policy
- Parking and transit benefits, including safe and last mile rides
- Relocation support
- An office filled with energy and optimism