Your Role at Bolt
What you will be doing
- Provide the Sales team with continuous enablement in the form of trainings, insights and process improvement
- Continually refine Sales team best practices, memorialize them in the playbooks, and educate the team accordingly
- Own training for new members of the Sales team as well as ongoing training for the entire Sales team
- Ensure that organizations relying on our sales team are appropriately educated on any new processes as well, driving cross functional alignment
- Aid with continual measurement of Sales KPIs and proactively provide insights and training to improve our metrics
- Work with the Marketing team to create collateral for the Sales team
What would set you up for success
- Prior experience (at least 2 years) in sales operations/enablement, ideally in building out the function from scratch
- Knowledge of and experience in learning key sales tools (Salesforce, Salesloft, Drift)
- Experience running reports in Salesforce to drive analysis and process improvement
- Can work across a number of different stakeholders and teams
- Can quickly ramp and understand a rapidly growing and complex sales organization
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple deliverables with competing demands
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Prior experience leading trainings, presentations and proper follow up
What would set you apart
- High attention to detail
- Prior sales experience
- A will to seek new ways to improve process and implementing solutions without being asked
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
Be 20% Wrong
As a startup, speed is extremely important. The quicker we move, the more mistakes we make. If we are making no mistakes, it means, quite simply, that we’re not moving fast enough. Therefore, a 20% error rate is, not only permissible, but expected. If you’re not wrong 20% of the time, you’re not moving fast or ambitious enough.
Fear is the primary motivator of human action. It drives people to cherish safety and complacency, coupled with an aversion to risk and change. However, it’s risk and change that advances the human race. Extreme risk and change is required to disrupt the digital commerce space as we know it. The outside world can’t possibly have the same knowledge that we have within our company walls. While we’re being called crazy, we must be fearless and driven by our internal conviction.
Chase 10X, Not 10%
The only way a startup with 10s of people can outcompete corporations with 1000s is by leveraging its force multipliers of nimbleness, talent, and creativity. Large corporations focus on 10% optimizations to generate millions in revenue. They cannot evoke major changes without years of preparation. As a startup, we don’t have that luxury… it also does not make economic sense to optimize something that’s very small. There are always more incremental features to build. There are always more incremental people to hire. But, from product to people, we must consistently chase 10X opportunities and force multipliers.
All or Nothing
All or Nothing is the guiding philosophy for our decisions. Starting with why we work at Bolt, it is, quite simply, because we’re obsessed. We’re not here to advance our professional careers or for a financial outcome. We’re here because we’re obsessed with changing the world and becoming the best versions of ourselves. And we trust that, to the degree to which we do what we are obsessed with, everything else in life will fall into place. Similarly, we make only “All or Nothing” decisions about others we bring onto the team and product features we build.
Keep it Simple
Complexity worship has drowned the modern world. Simple solutions are harder to come to, and, rather than be dismissed as “too simplistic”, should be hailed as a result of clear thinking. Simplicity enables speed, reduces cost, and allows for faster learning.
Win as a Team
At Bolt, we want everyone to be as successful in their pursuits as possible. We know that our peers’ successes are tied to ours. And their triumphs, whether personal, professional, or otherwise, will benefit the company and us as individuals in the long-term.
- Work with a world-class team
- Significant equity at a fast-growing company
- Ownership and autonomy over substantial projects
- Health benefits for you and your family
- Daily breakfast, lunch, dinner, and SNACKS
- Relocation support
- An office filled with energy and optimism