Salesforce Administrator - SLC
Your Role at Bolt
What you will be doing
- Design, build, and maintain Salesforce processes to increase the efficiency of the sales organization and reduce sales cycle friction
- Help define and scope the project milestones as part of the long-term strategy and vision for Bolt's sales systems roadmap
- Provision new users, manage workflows, manage system configuration, and general end user assistance for Salesforce instance
- Analyze business operations and processes to proactively identify potential improvements
- Work cross-functionally with other business process owners to ensure changes to SFDC and other sales systems are consistent with business needs
- Handle all basic administrative functions such as security configuration, reporting and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Build and maintain key documentation regarding our policies, sales processes, and requirements
What would set you up for success
- Prior experience(at least 2 years) using Salesforce CRM to develop business solutions
- Knowledge and understanding of the Salesforce.com platform, ecosystem and best practices
- Salesforce.com Administrator Certification
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks within a collaborative team environment
- Experience gathering, and analyzing user input and requirements
- Understanding of complex business processes and applications
- Can quickly ramp and understand a rapidly growing and complex sales organization
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
What would set you apart
- Additional Salesforce.com Certifications: Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder, Platform Developer I, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud
- Knowledge of and experience in learning key Salesforce integrations(Marketo, Outreach, Formstack, DocuSign)
- Have a proven track record of leading complex, multi-stakeholder projects to success
- Ability to prioritize multiple competing needs based on their impact to the overall business
Be 20% Wrong
As a startup, speed is extremely important. The quicker we move, the more mistakes we make. If we are making no mistakes, it means, quite simply, that we’re not moving fast enough. Therefore, a 20% error rate is, not only permissible, but expected. If you’re not wrong 20% of the time, you’re not moving fast or ambitious enough.
Fear is the primary motivator of human action. It drives people to cherish safety and complacency, coupled with an aversion to risk and change. However, it’s risk and change that advances the human race. Extreme risk and change is required to disrupt the digital commerce space as we know it. The outside world can’t possibly have the same knowledge that we have within our company walls. While we’re being called crazy, we must be fearless and driven by our internal conviction.
Chase 10X, Not 10%
The only way a startup with 10s of people can outcompete corporations with 1000s is by leveraging its force multipliers of nimbleness, talent, and creativity. Large corporations focus on 10% optimizations to generate millions in revenue. They cannot evoke major changes without years of preparation. As a startup, we don’t have that luxury… it also does not make economic sense to optimize something that’s very small. There are always more incremental features to build. There are always more incremental people to hire. But, from product to people, we must consistently chase 10X opportunities and force multipliers.
All or Nothing
All or Nothing is the guiding philosophy for our decisions. Starting with why we work at Bolt, it is, quite simply, because we’re obsessed. We’re not here to advance our professional careers or for a financial outcome. We’re here because we’re obsessed with changing the world and becoming the best versions of ourselves. And we trust that, to the degree to which we do what we are obsessed with, everything else in life will fall into place. Similarly, we make only “All or Nothing” decisions about others we bring onto the team and product features we build.
Keep it Simple
Complexity worship has drowned the modern world. Simple solutions are harder to come to, and, rather than be dismissed as “too simplistic”, should be hailed as a result of clear thinking. Simplicity enables speed, reduces cost, and allows for faster learning.
Win as a Team
At Bolt, we want everyone to be as successful in their pursuits as possible. We know that our peers’ successes are tied to ours. And their triumphs, whether personal, professional, or otherwise, will benefit the company and us as individuals in the long-term.
- Work with a world-class team
- Significant equity at a fast-growing company
- Ownership and autonomy over substantial projects
- Health benefits for you and your family
- Daily breakfast, lunch, dinner, and SNACKS
- Relocation support
- An office filled with energy and optimism