Why Bolt and BigCommerce are a Perfect Pairing
Giving your store a competitive advantage just got easier with Bolt’s Checkout Experience Platform, coming soon as a native payment integration in the BigCommerce marketplace. Pair Bolt with BigCommerce to provide the perfect experience for you and your shoppers. Gain greater traction at checkout, increase revenue, reduce overhead costs, and limit checkout abandonment, all while staying protected against fraud.
Simple 3-in-1 Platform
The Bolt platform consists of a hosted checkout experience that integrates seamlessly with BigCommerce + your backend systems, complimenting your existing storefront. With Bolt, consolidate checkout, fraud detection, and payment processing under one roof while giving your customers a polished, personalized, single-click buying experience. Bolt’s offerings for BigCommerce come completely modular, so you can create the tech stack that best suits your business needs.
1. Dynamic, Optimized Checkout
BigCommerce retailers using Bolt Checkout see higher order completion stats and improved customer satisfaction ratings with fewer clicks, no suspicious redirects to third party sites, and reduced cart abandonment—fundamental gains to optimizing the checkout funnel and improving customer traction and retention. Taking it a step further, millions of existing shoppers in Bolt’s network and returning customers can enjoy a single-click checkout experience on any BigCommerce store.
2. Fraud Protection
As the Preferred Fraud Vendor for BigCommerce, Bolt’s intelligent fraud management system collects over 200 variables in real-time to holistically detect fraud, allowing you to approve more valid orders. For merchants, this means 100% coverage of chargebacks, essentially removing any tradeoff between conversion and risk.
3. Native Payment Processing—Coming Soon
To complete the trifecta, Bolt’s newest integration—a native payments option for BigCommerce—will allow retailers to experience deeper integrated workflows, accelerating overall implementation time and speed to market. With this addition, you will be able to use Bolt Payments natively or integrate directly via your existing payment infrastructure (currently supporting Stripe, Braintree, Cybersource, NMI, and Adyen).
As an online retailer focused on growing and scaling your business, it’s important to future-proof your store for quick adaptation to technological changes. Rather than relying on a range of point product integrations, trust Bolt to manage payment, checkout, and fraud so you can focus on the core aspects of your business and develop your product for success.
As an Elite Technology Partner and the Preferred Fraud Vendor for BigCommerce, Bolt is flexibly designed as an all-in-one, fully compatible solution for BigCommerce merchants:
- Single-Click Checkout: Customer’s saved payment information in Bolt Accounts drives repeat business, strengthens loyalty, and provides a better return customer experience.
- Speedy Guest Checkout: Bolt’s streamlined checkout experience eliminates friction, decreasing the time to purchase across all devices.
- Made for Mobile: Designed to meet the needs of mobile shoppers, Bolt’s checkout offers a no-scroll, simple experience that results in a mobile completion rate above the industry standard.
- Powerful Fraud Detection: Reduce fraud costs with 100% protection on qualifying fraudulent chargebacks, and eliminate the need for manual review.
- Checkout that’s Customized: Bolt offers tools to design an experience that puts the retailer’s unique brand and messaging front-and-center for their shoppers.
- Increases AOV: Dynamic discounting and product up-sell functionality enhances UX at checkout to increase average order value (AOV).
- Payment Processor Agnostic: Use the processing solution that’s best for your business. Get an enterprise-grade payments platform using leading payment processors like Stripe, Braintree, Adyen, and more.
Plugins vs. Platforms
Keeping up with the latest checkout tools to create a better and faster experience on your BigCommerce store is a daunting task. Plugins may be a quick and cheap way to try and get a short-term bump in conversions, but they’re not built to scale with your business. Learn how to give your customers the best checkout experience here.
Get Onboard with Bolt
Want to learn more? Take a look at our side-by-side videos and customer case studies highlighting success with Bolt + BigCommerce. You can also see a line-up of merchants that choose the Bolt Checkout Experience Platform here.